Monday, September 15, 2014

September I P S Y

                                                                                                              






UMM YAY!!! It's 'bout time, I'm sayin. I feel like I have been on the waiting list forEVA! I was SO excited to see that cute hot pink bubble package in my mailbox. Lovin' it.
Obvi that a definite plus for an IPSY subscription is all the precious little bags that carry all of the samples that come in your subscription bag. I also loved that the "samples" are much larger than what I had expected. And for the smaller ones - they could be used OR you could store them in something cute on your counter n your guest bathroom for your guests.
That eye shadow brush though. It is just so soft ... yall. oh so fabulous!
Listen, If you haven't signed up for Ipsy already, I would definitely recommend it. It was totally worth the wait.
post signature

No comments: