Thursday, August 21, 2014

things I am LOVING right now ...


sooooo I just wanted to share with you some things I have accumulated lately that I am totally diggin' right now. Some of them actually may make it to the August Favorites post that will come at the beginning of September. Hoping you all will love these things too! I am just going to jump right in and get to sharing with you...
-September 2014 issues of Glamour | People Style Watch | & InStyle Magazines. 
-Perfume - Burberry -The Beat. You NEED this in your life. My all time favorite scent besides Stella. (I snatched this one up from TJMaxx - be on the look out)
-Face Wash - by Peter Thomas Roth - Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
*[oil-free, anti-wrinkle technology, rejuvenates, clarifies, brightens, with glycolic acid, salicylic acid, extracts of peach, white oak bark, lemon, lime, linden, citric grapefruit, and arginine] {not necessarily for sensitive skin but I had some things going on with my skin and this seems to be doing the trick}*
-Shea Moisture - Olive & Green Tea body lotion with Avocado - Anti-Aging & Ultra Moisturizing
-Beauty Product Must Have's ...
*Make-Up Forever - Lip Color - in the shade 39 
*Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm
*Tarte - mascara - Lights, Camera, Splashes - waterproof (hint *splashes*) because my eyes have been watering uncontrollably lately.
*bareMinerals - blush - The Indecent Proposal 
-Wallet from guess where ... TARGET. 
-Tank - 'I WOKE UP LIKE THIS' - 29:11 Boutique
-The most adorable bag for my beauty products in my purse by Betsey Johnson (TJ Maxx)
-Statement Necklace from ... Target. (was on sale for $19.99)
I have linked everything for ya'll - (grey words). Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. I have something SO exciting happening for you guys tomorrow!!! Talk to you then.
post signature

No comments: